Tuesday 12 October 2010

Getting the money together...

How many shoeboxes am I going to do this year? Well, it depends on how much money I can get together -as each box costs £2.50. 

But look what I saw when I got into my car this afternoon....that's 10p for a start. In our house loose change seems to fall out of pockets and roll under furniture never to be seen again (except when I clean things, which is'nt very often), so perhaps I should start some serious dusting.

Perhaps if I collect money lying around our house - I will save enough for a few shoeboxes. I'll add every 5p I get to the fund too. Also, I have heard about a great fundraiser called 'Count Your Blessings'...that should beef up my funds a bit!

1 comment:

  1. The simplest way I find to save is to put all your loose change (50ps and less) in a pot at the end of the day you can easily have about £40 in a few weeks - thats almost 3 boxes!! :-)

    ReplyDelete